Leviticus 11 offers you the following healthy, beneficial teas to supplement and complement your diet:
• Asparagus Extract Tea: Excellent for the mother with child. Rich in folic acid, selenium, glutathione, asparaginase, polysaccharides, zinc and amino acids.
• Cerasse Tea: Believed to be a blood cleanser and sugar control agent for diabetes. It is widely accepted that a consumption of this tea on a weekly basis will prevent colds, flu, headaches, jaundice and stomach ache.
• Liver Chi Tea: Supports the liver’s ability to regenerate and recover function naturally.
• Mauby Tea: May lower hypertension and thin the blood.
• Vein Lite Tea: May improve poor circulation and increase oxygenation to the body. When the blood brings oxygen to the cell, the cell becomes nourished and toxins are removed.